Blogging Challenge #4- Images in Blog Posts

Creative Commons License Photo Credit: Rami ™ via Compfight

Champions League - Semifinal - Bayern Munich Vs. LyonThis blog challenge #4 requires us to insert a picture in our post with proper credits. I am writing about soccer and my favourite soccer team, Bayern München.

Soccer is sometimes called the beautiful game. I think it is called the beautiful game because of the crisp, immaculate passing, the positioning of the players on the field as they move the ball and set up the perfect play and the amazing individual rushes and the perfect finish as the player slams the ball into the back of the net!

I enjoy playing soccer. Not only is it a good workout but it is fun, and never gets boring. Something different is always happening, different combinations of passing, different set-ups and different teams. When I play soccer, I play midfield. I like midfield because you are in control of the game. You can set up plays and score goals as well. It is also a combination of offence and defence, so you have both responsibilities

My favourite soccer team is FC Bayern München. They recently became champions of the German league. They are so far ahead of anyone else in the standings that no one can catch them for 1st place. This is their 22nd league title.

I have seen Bayern München play once when I was in Germany. They beat FC Schalke 04 2-0 to win the Supercup, which is the a competition in which the best 2 teams in Germany compete. It was neat seeing them play.

That’s why I like soccer so much!

1 thought on “Blogging Challenge #4- Images in Blog Posts

1. Daisy

Hi Thomas!! I’m Daisy and I’m from Mr.Miller’s classroom. I actually found your blog in the Edublog Challenge page. I am a soccer fan but I ain’t a die hard fan. My favorite team would be Barcelona or Manchester United. Soccer is fun to play but it does involve that much running well it does but your stopping every time. I finally found someone of actually likes soccer. Well I guess that’s it so bye!!

~Daisy

P.S ~ If you ever want to visit my blog here it the link ~> http://mrmillerstudent35.edublogs.org/

Reply